An essential makeup tool and perfect match to Lip Suede. The subtly wider brush head picks up an ideal amount of pigment and creates a seamless curve as color glides over lips. A substantial handle gives maximum control for the most effortlessly striking finish.
- Artisan Design: Handmade in Kumano, Japan using traditional techniques from the most prestigious brush maker in the world.
- Lacquered Handles: Crafted with the finest sustainable hardwood birch from a Forest Stewardship Council certified forest in Eastern Europe.
- High Performance: Luxurious, durable nylon fibers feel ultra-smooth with optimal density, softness and function.
"I love the precision of a soft, beautiful, curvy mouth that only a lip brush can provide. Play around with how diffused or precise you want the finish to be according to your mood."
- Before applying lip color with a brush, gently exfoliate away chapped skin with a warm towel and allow lip balm to sink in for several minutes.
- Apply color from the center of the mouth outward. This way, pigment lasts longer through talking and drinking, while the edges look more modern and diffused.
- To correct any small mistakes and prevent bleeding after application, I like to take a foundation brush and go around the outer rim of the mouth with Vital Skin. Afterward, I use a fingertip or pointy Q-tip to dab away any excess foundation so it's completely invisible.