Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream
Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream is a special oil soluble vitamin C infused cream which helps to reclaim the appearance of a younger, more healthy-looking luminous skin that has an even radiant glow.
HOW TO USE
Note: Intense C-Boost may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™, provided that the Environ “start low, go slow” philosophy is adhered to.
We recommend that consumers with sensitive skins use low doses of vitamin A before introducing Intense C-Boost.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
- Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and evening.
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced Environ users in the evening.
- Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localized) of the skin, morning and evening before moisturizing with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- light, non-greasy, oil-soluble vitamin C cream
- helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines, lax and sun-damaged skin
- ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is known to prevent lipid peroxidation to help reduce the look of aging skin
- helps to provide the benefits of antioxidant protection
PACKAGING & SHELF LIFE
Twelve (12) months unopened.
10-12 weeks period after opening
25ml (0.85 fl oz.) airless tube dispenser
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, AcrylatesC10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.