Lightweight, concentrated cream concealer covers under eye plus hides redness and imperfections. Clean formula provides a buildable, natural finish.
This creamy concealer uses auto-adjusting minerals to cover with pigment rather than weight. Flexible, buildable formula can be buffed on for a sheer look or pressed into skin for full, imperceptible coverage that never dries out or settles in pores.
“I am known in the industry for creating really beautiful skin. This all came about from my work on set. Using my “un” cover-up concealer, I created skin that looked natural no matter what light the models were standing in. Whether it was synthetic or natural sunlight, I wanted it to always look like their skin. The “un” cover-up concealer did just that! It covered any imperfections on the face without looking like anything was there at all.”
For under eye and dark circles
- Use your ring finger (the gentlest to apply with) to firmly swipe your shade of “un” cover-up concealer into the inner corner of the eye, pressing in against the bridge of the nose where there is the most discoloration. Apply any excess product on the outer corner of the eye to give this area a lift.
- Make sure to work the mineral pigments completely into the skin - this will ensure flawless coverage and staying power throughout the day.
- Shades 11.5, 22.5 and 33.5 were made for color-correcting blue or purplish tones and are perfect for this area.
- For a healed, older blemish, “un” cover-up concealer will give you amazing coverage without exacerbating any flakiness. Apply directly onto blemish with your finger - or for more targeted, pinpoint concealing, use the rms beauty brightening brush.
- For a new, red or angry blemish, build up coverage as needed by layering “un” cover-up concealer with “un” powder for extra coverage and a blurring effect.
- For smaller areas of redness, apply “un” cover-up concealer with your ring finger, alternating between patting and swiping motions - patting to build up coverage, swiping to thin out and spread the product.
- To wear “un” cover-up concealer all over the complexion, it's best used with the rms beauty skin2skin foundation brush. Dot product on face, then swirl the brush over the skin with firm pressure to stimulate blood circulation and a natural glow from within. This will also ensure you get adequate coverage without an oily finish.
Corrects imperfections – 96%
Leaves skin healthy looking – 96%
Natural looking finish – 96%
Does not crease – 93%
12 hour wear
This line is required for any mention of the study:
*Results observed in a 7 day consumer study
Creamy, buildable formula
5.67g / 0.20oz
000: lightest alabaster, lightest shade for the true snow whites
00: a light shade for fair skin
11: ivory with slight golden base
11.5: buff beige with neutral undertones
22: with its yellow base, this shade is great for light-medium skin tones
22.5: cool buff beige
33: warm beige
33.5: warm tawny peach
44: medium honey with cool undertones
55: tanned amber shade for medium or olive skin tones
66: golden sienna
77: deep sienna
88: rich auburn
99: rich light mahogany
111: deep mahogany
122: rich ebony
Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Cocoa Seed Butter, Organic Coconut Oil
Organic Jojoba Oil: Rich in antioxidants, jojoba oil mimics skin tone and texture to allow for easy absorption of nourishing skin benefits, while creating a protective barrier from environmental stressors.
Organic Cocoa Seed Butter: Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, organic cocoa seed butter is a natural, nourishing moisturizer that fights free radicals and deeply conditions both skin and hair.
Organic Coconut Oil: Extracted from fresh coconuts without the use of heat or chemical solvents, our certified organic, raw coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that helps soften, protect and soothe the skin.
Non GMO, Non Nano, Gluten-free, Cruelty Free, PETA Certified
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol(non-GMO), *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, and may contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC