L'or de Seraphine
Inspired by the leading note of hinoki wood, Tama is a nod to Tokyo’s Tama University Library, famous for its arched window architecture and designed intentionally as a space for collaboration, contemplation, and relaxation.
Infused with essential oils, and featuring notes of hinoki, patchouli, juniper, clove and frankincense, No. 23 is soothing and meditative. Rich, woody notes of hinoki and spicy patchouli meld with juniper and clove to create a warm and earthy fragrance.
How to use:
- Remove all packaging before lighting.
- Place on a heat resistant surface.
Key ingredients: Ceramic Vessels; RSPO certified Palm Wax; Fragrance and Essential Oils
Free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates
- Keep candles away from curtains or anything that could burn. Keep in mind that curtains or other objects can move, never burn a candle where there is a draft.
- Do not drop matches or other flammable items into the candle.
- Always keep candles in sight when in use and keep away from children and pets.
- Never move a burning candle. Allow the wax to cool and solidify before moving the candle.
Fragrance: Hinoki & Patchouli
6.4oz 45hr burn time