The key to dewy firm skin, which we are all in search of, is a healthy, supported skin barrier. If we think of the skin as a brick wall, skin cells are bricks and fatty acids called Ceramides are the mortar that holds them all together, keeping moisture inside and bacteria and other harmful materials out.
Though we naturally produce Ceramides, they can deplete as we age or get exposed to extreme temperatures (i.e. brutal winter cold and the dry heat we get from radiators), resulting in dry skin or eczema. By introducing them topically, we can counter that and ensure that skin stays firm, bouncy and smooth.
These powerhouse lipids are truly suitable for all skin types - they have an antinflammatory property that can soothe sensitive skin, increase elasticity and firmness in aging skin, and replenish the moisture stripped by harsh breakout treatments without clogging pores. We can’t think of a reason for Ceramides not to be in everyone’s skincare arsenal.
Decree SOS Sheet Mask
- This innovative bio-cellulose mask treats the entire eye area with soothing Rose Water and Ceramides along with moisture replenishing Hyaluronic Acid and Squalane. A dose of caffeine firms and makes eyes totally restored and invigorated.
MBR CytoLine Eyecare Cream 100
- For depleted, drooping eyes, MBR’s CytoLine Eyecare Cream visibly lifts and conquers dark circles in one do-it-all product. The vitamin-rich formula will saturate the area with moisture for a supple, defined effect.
Irene Forte Hibiscus Serum
(this has Ceramides, not the hyaluronic acid) - Tackle wrinkles (even deep forehead lines!) with this serum that uses an extract of hibiscus seeds along with Ceramides, peptides and hyaluronic acid to increase collagen and elastin production. You’ll see a reduction in fine lines and increased firmness that only improves with use.
Furtuna Skin Fior di Luna Nightly Renewal Cream
- Let this specially designed buttery moisturizer do all the work as you sleep. Overnight, two kinds of Ceramides alongside a blend of wild foraged plants will renew and protect the skin.
Augustinus Bader The Hand Treatment
- When you’ve nearly given up on saving chapped, flaky hands, try The Hand Treatment. Enriched with indulgent skincare ingredients like Vitamin E, Honey, Glycerin and Ceramides, this non-greasy cream quickly takes hands from irritated and dry to silky and soft. Our tip - make sure hands are slightly damp before applying to lock in moisture.
Necessaire The Body Serum
- A daily treatment for the body, this serum can be used on its own or mixed with a moisturizer for an extra boost of hydration and barrier supporting Niacinamide and Ceramide. Its non sticky texture will keep you reaching for it all year long.
Oribe Masque for Beautiful Color
- Ceramides can even work their magic on hair, preserving color and smoothing the shaft so that locks appear super shiny, like in this intense conditioning mask. In one use, the plant butters and oils along with Ceramides and vegetable proteins bring fried, damaged hair back to life.
Rinascita Delle Olive Replenishing Balm
High Moon Firming Decolleté Gel
Hypercharged Glass Skin Serum
PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer
Sport Waterproof Mascara
PlantGenius Line-Filling Eye Balm
Creamy Bubbling Cleanser with Fruit Enzymes & AHA's
Luminary Genius Eye Cream
CytoLine Eyecare Cream 100
GoopGenes All-in-One Nourishing Eye Cream
Dream Cream Eye Cream
GoopGenes All-in-One Nourishing Face Cream
System D Cooling Eye Serum
Sound Renewal Serum Cream
Eye Cream Smooth 100
Liquid Surgery Serum
Hibiscus Night Cream
Gentle Elements Cleansing Foam
Masque for Beautiful Color
Super Anti-Aging Hand Cream
Calm Movements Eye + Cheek Mask
Triple Level Hyaluronic Serum
Masque for Beautiful Color - Travel
Brightening Mycelium Eye Cream
Resurfacing Mycelium Cleansing Gel
Juneberry & Collagen Hydrating Cream Cleanser
Vitamin A + Niacinamide Youth Serum
Polypeptide-121 Future Cream
SOS Revitalising Eye Mask
Super Anti-Aging Eye Cream
Regenerating Body Oil
The Body Bar – 2% Physical Exfoliant
Super Anti-Aging Neck & Décolleté Cream